Friday 17 February 2012

happy birthday card

                         happy birthday 2 you



Hi everyone,finally it's Friday I just want to share a card I made last night.I used the Papermania capsule collection in Burleigh Blue by Jessie Edwards.I made some of my hand made carnation's,also I made a ribbon flower and adhered a huge piece of bling to the centre.After the sewing (awe I pricked my finger)I spritz a Wild Orchid Crafts 5 petal flower with electric blue Smooch Spritz ,I pierced three holes down the centre and set three small white brads.I used the stems of some flowers I had to make the anteni 

That's all 4 now 
Daniel

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Daniel, I can't believe you did some sewing...........I am allergic to it.....lol. You layout is great and I love the way you have done the wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Love the butterfly. Great Card.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Card Daniel keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Daniel! Crafting is surely fun:) Thanks for sharing.

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel