Monday 5 March 2012

ALTERED BOX

Happy Monday everyone I am just back from school so I forgot to show you the box because I went to mass then I went to my grandparents and we went out for dinner so sorry anyway here is the box I used a nesting box and painted it white covered it in purple pattern paper die cut a heart using my big shot wrote love on a piece of purple card using a silver gel pen I sprayed a wild orchid crafts rose with the combination of electric blue and pink sprinkles I heat set it then inked the edges adhered 2 smaller roses beside it put some sparkly silver ribbon around the rim on the lid and made a fake bow

                                                            have a great day
                                                                    Daniel



                                        Ps. watch my Blog for my first necklace yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel