Monday 9 April 2012

scrap Friday

hi all 2nd post today ok well ive been chatting to Zandra ill leave her link below and we have came up with scrap Friday this Friday on my blog and on Zandras blog there will be a project using pattern paper scraps or cardstock scraps  and we want you all to join leave a comment with the link to your post

 RULES
1.you must use scraps
2.you must have at least two colors on your project
3.you must have ink
4.it must be eather a card layout album altered art or a tag if im missing any let me know
5.you must have     fun                   

cant wait to see what you create

Daniel                    


Zandras blog:             http://scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com/                                 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am your newest follower and it sure looks like fun here! If I have time I think I will join this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops , already following you, I guess I will have to subscribe to remember to come back now don't I?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel