Wednesday 6 June 2012

stationary set and matching shadow box







i am so excited about this project that i couldn't wait till tomorrow to post this by now your probably sick of me lol i created this for the secretary in my school i used my favorite new paper mme lost and found 2 blush i altered a pencil and paperclips it looks fab if i do say so myself its an acrylic box and i love it hope u do too next i made a matching shadow box that i put together with chipboared its also using mme lost and found 2 blush and a piece a music note paper i used some more wild orchid crafts flowers and finding that i ad i added her first letter of her name i got the idea of the netting from another youtuber smscrapper and i love the idea hope u like it and thx for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'm sure she will love it.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, this is absolutely fantastic. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on these - really liked the shadow box. Love the lace and pink.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel