Friday 6 July 2012

gorjuss card #2



hi everyone wanted to share another gorjuss card with you.First of i would like to say sorry for the lack of posting lately i finished primary and well iv been making gifts and secondly sorry for the atrocious  photo i took a pic to show my bestie and forgot to take a better on for my blog the paper of course is my favorite MME lost and found 2 blush the gorjuss stamp is called blush and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and thx to my bestie for that. I used my distress inks in tea dye walnut stain and worn lipstick to color her up.The card meatures 6X12 scored at 6 to make a 6X6 card hope you enjoy and ill be posting a happy birthday card on Monday to celebrate my birthday im going 13 anyway hope you like.have a great weekend 

Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Daniel. This card is amazing. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel