Sunday 17 February 2013

Card share

Hi everyone today i wanna share a card i made using some scraps on paper i had lying around. I believe they are from the happy day collection by docrafts. I started with a blank piece of white cardstock and scored ot in half the i cut 3, 1 3/4 squares. On the second square I stamped a greeting that reads BEST WISHES. I set them to the side and adhered a piece of the paper in a horizontal position and popped up the squares with foam pads. After that i did some black stiching with a pen and added some blue ribbon and tied a bow. Lastly i added some martha steward butterflies using a punch i had and added bling to them and i also added some flowers i had in my stash to the top square. Hope you like thanks for stopping by

Daniel


1 comment:

thanks for stopping by and commenting i really appreciate it hugs Daniel